Dialog Bahasa Inggris


English Homework, A dialog with my friends, Ayu Patty, Max Sinonafin, Maggie Tanuwijaya, And Lisa Pakel.. :D
Situation              :
                There was five persons in a social organization. They want to go to help victims of Tsunami in Aceh. They go with air balloon. On the way, the balloon have a little problem.
Ayu
:
Wow… What happen with the balloon ?
Max
:
Wait, I’ll check it !
Maggie
:
Don’t panic. Everythings gonna be okay !
Max
:
Guys, we have a problem
Lisa
:
What ?
Max
:
The balloon was not able to hold us all anymore
Marco
:
So, what should we do now ?
Max
:
I think, someone must go out from this balloon
Maggie
:
What ?! Are you crazy,now we are at a height of more than 800 meters
Ayu
:
Not me ! I don’t want to die. After all, I’m a doctor. So I’m the most important thing for the victims
Lisa
:
Oh, me too. Because many childs have to study. So they need me
Maggie
:
Hey calm down, calm down. Nobody gonna out from this balloon
Marco
:
Maybe, we should check back the machine
Maggie
:
Yea, I think you should check it back, Max
Max
:
OK I’ll check it back.

After check it back, the machine was fixed, and finally they arrive in Aceh savely.

Max ==> Mechanic
Ayu ==> Doctor
Lisa ==> Teacher
Marco ==> Engineer
Maggie ==> Psycholog
                               

4 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

terima kasih kerana membantu saya

Marco Aponno mengatakan...

sama-sama..

Anonim mengatakan...

terima kasih mas marco... :)

Marco Aponno mengatakan...

sama - sama...

Poskan Komentar

Tolong Berkomentar Dengan Baik dan Sopan